Garageband for PC Windows 10/8.1/7 [Updated] – Okay so Hey Garageband is “THE” most popular music mixing app when it comes to iOs, isn’t it? I mean well yeah Apple? The one thing it has is “quality”! No doubts there.
But then also the one other thing it has is ‘over-protection”. Apple knows it’s products are awesome, and well “off the radar” kind. Now probably that’s the reason why you don’t see Apple apps compatible with other Os’s.
Cause it’s like “Hey I baked this awesome pie, why would I let your relatives have it,” right? Well so that’s the reason I’m writing this piece today to answer the pie problem, I mean to show you how to use Garageband on PC! for FREE!
What Garageband Offers You?
Of course, if it’s having a feature on the iOs devices, this method would let you have the same process over with it’s PC use too! I mean you can avail the same features even on your PC! So let’s have a look at what exactly are those:-
- Music: – Well, it’s a “music’ app, so for sure it let’s you add music. But that’s not what I mean. What I mean here is that it lets you add super awesome, realistic instrumentals! You can choose from having some of the best guitar jingles to kick-ass Human drummers. (I mean, virtual drummers, who “sound” like they’re real!)
- Drummer: –Well it’s a virtual environment, created with the help of “real-human’ top level drummers and recording engineers!
So what this let’s you do is, well add awesome, realistic drumming instrumentals to your music. One of a kind that no one would ever suspect, to be “digital”!
Also, it let’s you create your beat by mixing different Kick, snare, cymbals and what not! So bottom line? This virtual drummer is kick-ass!
Oh, did I mention? It let’s you create hybrid multi-beat instrumentals too, in case you decide to mix more than one sounds. Now that would be something unique because you would be choosing the sounds, right?
- Synth-Sounds: –Well, it features over 100 different synth sounds. It’s like literally having your own “easy to operate” Band, down by the basement or the Garage! (Probably that’s why it was named so!)
And guess what, not just the synth sounds but you are also getting an extremely easy to use interface with smart controls so that you can morph or tweak your music and mold it into the shape you want!
Yeah, I meant that word! It’s your virtual teacher because it has a huge collection of “teaching materials” for you.
You can learn to play the guitar AND the piano using Garageband!
Editing-Mixing-Being the DJ:-
Well if all those features above weren’t enough, Garageband also let’s you mix your music. Well just like the DJ.
Or didn’t like the pitch of it or something? Edit it right away. It’s like you’re in the studio with some high profile singer (Which apparently is you), and you can do just about anything you wish with your sound.
Make it better, change the tune, tone, echo or well tons of other things. So bottom line? It gets you a Ph.D. in DJ-mixing, without the course!
And just to top it all! Finally, it even lets you become an “International” singer! Nope, I’m not kidding. It has this little share tool inside of it that lets you share your music project with people you want to! Yeah, it’s the social media age isn’t it now?
How to Get Garageband for PC:
So if you’re excited about getting Garageband for Windows 7/8/10 (which I know you are, because well those features are just too enticing, huh?)
In that case, let’s get to business. (It’d take less than 10minutes!)
- Head over to the page of http://raresoftware.org, that’s dedicated to getting you Garageband for Windows! (just click on the link).
- Once you are on the page, download the application.
- Well, it’s almost automated. Once the program is downloaded, just double-click on it to install it. For that, you’d be needing to select the destination where you want it installed.
- Once that’s done, just wait! Wait till it does it’s the little magic thing, and voila! You’d suddenly get Garageband for Windows PC!
I know it sounds nuts, but it isn’t. Here’s a summary of what you have to do:-
Head to the GaragBand for PC from RareSoftwares.org Page > Download it > Install it! Done!
So how hard was it? Ask me, and I’d say not at all! I mean you’re doing something that Apple doesn’t want you doing. It should involve hacking and write complicated codes and break into algorithms, right?
Instead, what you’ve to do is, just download and use it! I can’t imagine this getting any better!
So hey that was how you could download Garageband for PC! I tried to make this process as easy as possible. And as fast as possible too.
I don’t suppose you should be facing any problem by now, but if you are, the comment box is all yours!